এই ব্লগটি সন্ধান করুন

Injury and punch hit and attackers could not stop the woman journalist shazila Cameras war


Female journalist shazila on the shoulder camera
Journalist shazila did not leave the camera after the kill-slap-pacer

City TV News:05.01.2019

In the film, the camera channel of 'Kairali Television' of the Malayalam channel Shazila Abdelrahman was seen keeping the video under the eyes of the camera, and his eyes were rolling water from his eyes.

On Wednesday morning, clashes broke out in several cities of Kerala due to the entry of two seasoned women in the Shabrimala temple.

In ancient times, this temple of ancient India prohibits women from menstruation (10 to 50 years of age) from the beginning.

In the context of the long movement of feminist organizations, the Supreme Court of India ordered a ban on the ban by calling it 'illegal'.

Even after the Supreme Court order, along with temple authorities and fan-fans, strict Hindu Hindutva organizations prevent women from entering the temple. Even the police failed to try to enter the women's guard.
Shazila Abdelreharman is continuing to keep video of violence in camera with tears of pain and humiliation

But on Wednesday, 40-year-old Ammini and 39-year-old Konka Durga entered the temple and created history. After all, it started in the state.

The point and the beginning of Kanaka from the temple starts with 'purification'. After coming to know about the vandalism of the streets of different cities, members of the strict Hindutva organization started protesting.

On that day, in the provincial capital Thiruvananthapuram, Shazilah went to collect photos of a 'family's family' demonstration.

At one stage, the protesters attacked him.

Shazilah told local media, "Someone kicked me on my back. I did not understand where to kick. The attackers tried to snatch my camera when I got down with pain. But I hold it with the highest power. I got hit on the neck due to pulling. "

The injured Shazilah was admitted to the hospital.

There he told NDTV, "I was not crying in fear, but myself looked so helpless that I could not stop crying.

"When five or six people came back from behind and tried to snatch the camera and tried to snatch the camera and thrown it to the ground, what was I to do? How did I hit the counter? I was crying because I realized I could not make a video of an important moment. For that reason I did not take the camera again and started it and started the video. I did not want people to know about my problem. So I was trying to hide the face behind the camera. "

Shazila was very much admired by social communication for 'courage and professionalism'.

At least one person was killed in violence during the 12 hours' closing of protesters across the state on Wednesday, BBC media quoted the BBC as saying. Several journalists, including journalists, were injured. Hundreds of protesters have been arrested.
Source:Oneindiatamil

কোন মন্তব্য নেই

Blogger দ্বারা পরিচালিত.